We’ve compiled all the key information regarding our Emirates FA Cup First Round tie between Weston-super-Mare AFC and Wrexham AFC.
The game takes place on Sunday, 11th November with a 12:45 kick off.
Available in person from club bar 9am-11pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday, 9am-11pm Saturday, and then also from Ticket Office in Players/Officials Car Park from 9am Sunday morning.
- £12 – Adult
- £8 – Concession (over 60, NHS ID, Armed Forces ID, Student ID)
- £3 – Under 16s
- £20 – Family (2x Adults and up to 2x Under 16s)
- Turnstiles will open at 11:15am
- Weston-super-Mare supporters to enter via Facilities Block Turnstiles (3 & 4). Any Weston-super-Mare AFC Season Ticket holder is welcome to park in Season Ticket Car Park and follow path between main pitch and 3G pitch to turnstiles.
- Weston-super-Mare supporters will have use of Alto Digital North Stand, North West terrace, North East terrace, Sports Hall Bar & Food outlet near Sports Hall, along with seating area to North of Directors seating. Sports hall bar will be serving Fosters, Thatcher’s Gold, John Smiths & Guinness.
- Wrexham supporters to enter via main turnstiles (1 & 2)
- Wrexham supporters will have use of NK Sports South Stand, South East terrace, Function Room Bar & Food outlet inside Function Room, along with seating area to South of Directors seating.
- Bars & Food outlets inside ground will be serving from 11:15am. Food outlets will be serving soft drinks to compliment Bars.
- Stadium plan below shows all relevant points for all supporters. Car Parking, Entry & Exits points, Bar & Food Outlet areas, Toilets and Segregation areas.
HOSPITALITY AND MASCOT PACKAGES – STILL AVAILABLE
- Mascot Packages – available at £80.00, which includes a family ticket, replica shirt and matchday programme. You will need to pay for this fantastic opportunity at the club bar, but be quick because the slots are on a first come, first serve basis. Purchase via Club Bar, where further details will be provided relating to obtaining the replica shirt.
- Hospitality Packages – available from Niel Bassom at email@example.com. Package includes a table for 10, being served a one course Sunday Roast dinner, 2 bottles of wine for your table, match day programmes & tickets for your party. Cost is £400.00 for a table (£40 per person).
BBC Sport will be in attendance with a camera, which will be linked in to Sunday’s Final Score show on BBC Two.