The Club reserves the absolute right to grant admission. Where admission is granted, the right to remain within the Ground is upon the following conditions:
THE SPECTATORS SHALL:
1. COMPLY WITH INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY A STEWARD OR CLUB OFFICIAL.
2. NOT TRESPASS ON THE PLAYING AREA OR ADJOINING AREAS.
3. NOT CLIMB ON ANY BUILDING, WALL OR FENCE.
4. NOT USE OBSCENE, RACIST OR INSULTING LANGUAGE OR MAKE OFFENSIVE OR INSULTING REMARKS, OR SPITTING ON ANY PERSON.
5. ONLY CONSUME ALCOHOL IN THE STADIUM DURING A MATCH THAT HAS BEEN PURCHASED INSIDE THE GROUND.
6. NOT THROW OBJECTS WITHIN THE STADIUM, THIS IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND STRONG ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST ANYONE COMMITTING SUCH AN OFFENCE.
7. NO PERSONAL FOOTBALLS, HAND-HELD MEGAPHONES OR THE LIKE, SHOULD BE BROUGHT INTO THE GROUND.
Weston-super-Mare AFC will not be responsible for any damage to any property; person or persons, by reach of installation of floodlighting and the erection of pylons on the Club Ground and request that all persons including children refrain from interfering with or climbing the pylons. Weston-super-Mare AFC does not take any responsibility for the safe custody of any vehicles or articles thereon or therein for any damage to vehicles or articles however caused. All vehicles being left on the premises are in all respects entirely at the owner’s risk.
Weston-super-Mare AFC is not responsible for loss or damage to articles left on the premises.
Where a match is abandoned before Half Time, Weston-super-Mare AFC will issue a voucher for free admission to spectators valid for the date of the re-arranged match. Where a match is abandoned at/after Half Time for whatever reason (s) no refund voucher will be issued.
There are disabled access toilets situated in the main bar area of the stadium.
Wheelchair viewing is available in the main seating area. A steward will show you the access point.
We have a few spaces available in the front car park on match days and these are allocated on a ‘first come’ basis.
Disabled supporters are entitled to bring a carer if necessary. Please note that proof of disability is required when purchasing the tickets.