The clubs first site was known as the Great Ground at the junction of Locking Road and Hutton Moor Road, this has now since been developed as a private housing estate.
The present club reformed in 1948, a meeting at the town hall decided to form a Semi-Professional Club. A committee was formed to look into the possibility of buying the Locking Road Ground which as the time it was thought it could be acquired for around £4,000.
In 2000 Weston secured the purchase of the Westlands Site only a stone’s throw away from Woodspring Park. The plans are to create a new purpose built stadium incorporating a 250 seater stand with integral bar and entertainment facilities with a first class pitch and dressing rooms.