Vanarama National League South
shopping-bag 0
Items : 0
Subtotal : £0.00
View Cart Check Out

Player Profile



Nationality :
Date Of Birth :
Height :
Weight :

Marlon began his career in the Bristol City Academy, joining as a 7-year-old and progressing up through the ranks before signing a professional contract at the age of 18 in 2009.

He joined League Two side Hereford United on a month’s loan, making seven appearances before returning to Ashton Gate.

In November 2009, the forward joined League Two side Aldershot Town on a month’s loan which was later extended until the end of the season, making 26 appearances as he scored one goal and assisted four.

At the start of the 2010/2011 season, he made two appearances and was an unused substitute twice for Bristol City before rejoining League One side Aldershot Town on a month’s loan, which was extended for a second month. He went on to make nine appearances and appear as an unused substitute twice.

During the second half of the 2010/2011 season, he made three appearances and was an unused substitute four times for Bristol City.

His next loan move away from Ashton Gate came in September 2011 with a two-month move to Northampton Town in League Two, making six appearances as he scored once and assisted one before being recalled a month early.

In November 2011, he joined League Two side Cheltenham Town on a month loan, making one appearance for the Robins.

Jackson got his first taste of non-league with a one-month loan to National League team AFC Telford United in January 2012, where he scored one and assisted one in three appearances. He returned to AFC Telford in March 2012 for a month, making a further six appearances.

Upon being released by Bristol City in May 2012, he rejoined Hereford FC, this time in the National League, for the season where he scored seven and assisted four in 25 games, being an unused sub once.

He secured a move back to League Two in July 2013 with Bury, scoring one and assisting one in nine games while being an unused sub once before moving to National League side Lincoln City in October 2013 on a two-month loan, where he scored one and assisted two in 10 games while he was unused from the bench once.

He joined National League club FC Halifax Town permanently in January 2014, going on to make 14 appearances for the Shaymen.

After leaving Halifax in the summer, he joined National League North team Oxford City in September 2014, scoring four and assisting three in 26 games while being unused from the bench once.

Moving on back up to the National League in August 2015 with Tranmere Rovers, Marlon assisted two in 13 games while he was unused from the bench once.

The striker returned to Oxford City, now in the National League South, in November 2015 and made 17 appearances while scoring six goals and assisting one.

League Two side Newport County was to be his next team, joining them in July 2016. He played 33 games for the Exiles, scoring one and assisting three while being unused from the bench 16 times.

In September 2018, Marlon signed for Hereford FC in the National League North, making six appearances and being an unused sub four times, scoring one goal for the Bulls.

Marlon’s first spell with Weston came in November 2018, scoring ten and assisting one in 26 games.

Marlon left the Seagulls in June 2019 and joined National League North Gloucester City, scoring eight goals and setting up one in 28 games, being an unused substitute once.

The striker’s most recent club was with National League South Chippenham Town, scoring three goals and assisting two in 19 games while being an unused sub once up until his departure from the Bluebirds in early November 2021.

Marlon was only without a club for a week, going on to sign for the Seagulls for a second spell in the same month as leaving Chippenham. After finishing the 2021-2022 season as the Seagulls’ joint third-highest goalscorer in all competitions, he finished his first full season with the club as the second-highest goalscorer.

Marlon was part of the Seagulls side that saw the club win the Southern League Premier South title in 2023 and return to the National League South after four years away, including a hat-trick in the title-deciding 4-1 win over Hendon.