Weston-super-Mare AFC are looking to recruit a Bar Key Holder and Cleaner.
24-hour contract plus extra bar hours available, rate of pay £9.80 per hour. Permanent contract with an immediate start available.
To provide excellent standards of Customer Service and Quality.
- Ensure the front of house and toilet areas are cleaned and maintained in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assist in ensuring the highest consistent standards of Customer Service and Quality.
- Adhere to the company’s stock control procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times with the key aim of retaining customers and attracting new customers.
- Carry out reasonable instructions given by any member of the Management team.
- Maintain high levels of security, and be vigilant at all times.
- Maintain a high level of attendance and timekeeping in line with your rota.
- Be available to cover additional bar shifts as and when required, organised on a weekly rota basis.
- Ensure correct cleaning products/chemicals are used in accordance with COSHH and company policy.
- Attend monthly staff meetings.
- Adhere to all aspects of licensing law, trading standards, custom and excise, food hygiene, health and safety and company policy.
- Adhere to the company’s uniform policy at all times when on duty.
- Complete key task training in line with your job responsibilities.
The job holder must:
- Be able to converse in English.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Be professional and well presented.
- Be able to communicate well with people at all levels.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Be confident, patient, friendly, sociable, reliable and self-motivated.
The application is now open, please apply by sending a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – The closing date for applications is Monday 28th June